Megumi

Introduction

Megumi is another “well-endowed” model, formerly from the same Yellow Cab agency as Sato Eriko and Koike Eiko. She has recently switched from doing pin-up work to being on television variety shows, dramas and a singing career (although her music is fairly horrible in my opinion).

Excerpt from Wikipedia:

No English Wiki article available yet.

Profile

Translation of Japanese Wiki Page
Official Japanese Website

Official Japanese Music Website

10 Comments

1. Curmudgeon
    Posted September 15, 2007 at 2:52 pm | Permalink

Sexy, but for all I know she could just be a figment of my imagination.

2. Posted September 16, 2007 at 6:55 am | Permalink

A healthy imagination is a good thing :)

3. Curmudgeon
    Posted September 17, 2007 at 5:29 am | Permalink

True, but someone tell Ragamoffyn to stop crying on my shoulder.

4. Posted September 17, 2007 at 9:16 pm | Permalink

Have no idea who that is, but okay =P

5. Curmudgeon
    Posted September 18, 2007 at 7:33 am | Permalink

Ragamoffyn is a demonic clown,

But if this woman is real then I’m in trouble.

6. Linnux
    Posted October 23, 2007 at 9:32 am | Permalink

She’s beautiful, I wonder where she lives.

7. Posted October 23, 2007 at 1:14 pm | Permalink

Other than Japan, I don’t know. A bit too broad of an area maybe =)

8. YVH
    Posted September 21, 2009 at 1:55 pm | Permalink

Hey, I know you said her music was horrible, but is there anyway I can check it out for myself (link or something maybe). It’s practically impossible (for me at least) to find anything on her.

9. Posted September 21, 2009 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

Yep, look up top under the “other links” section and visit music site, there are samples there you can listen to by clicking on the little “Real” (real player) and “WMP” (windows media player) boxes.

10. mahal2y
    Posted March 9, 2010 at 1:32 pm | Permalink

Here is another extremely cute Japanese girl that blows me away, I can’t understand why she needs to show herself off like the way she does, Her face is all she needs to show us, that is where her warmth comes from, Megumi you have an inner beauty also don’t give in to people who only want to see you in provaocative way. You are lovely and a special person, God loves you just the way you are.